If you’re looking to improve your water, we can help! At Culligan, we know water and are passionate about helping you get the best quality, greatest tasting, and healthiest water at a fair price.
Hard water is hard on appliances, hard on hot water heaters, hard on pipes, hard on your skin and hair. Soft water cleans better, saves time, money and energy! Read More…
Drinking Water System for just $34.95/month
All Maintenance and Service Included! Get 20 Gallons/Day for about $1/day. Limited Lifetime Warranty, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Read More…
Home Water Filtration:
Water Filtration Solutions for any water problem and budget! Read More…
Free Water Analysis:
In most cases, before we can recommend the best treatment, testing your water is the first step. After all, how can we treat your water if we don’t know what’s in it? Read More…
In Your Home:1. Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water – The best solution for great tasting water right at your kitchen sink in almost limitless supply.
2. Bottled Water Delivery – Fast, dependable service from your Culligan Man.
3. Whole Home Water Filters and Treatment – There’s nothing worse than investing your time and money for a solution that doesn’t work. Let us help you make sure you get the right water filter and water treatment the first time!
4. Portable Exchange Service – Looking for soft water but don’t have an accessible drain or want to worry about lifting up bags of salt? Then our PE service is designed for you.
In Your Business:1. Bottled Water Delivery – Fast, Dependable service from your Culligan Man.
2. Bottle-Free Coolers – An environmentally friendly, cost-effective way to get bottled water in your office without any bottles!
3. Commercial Softeners or Conditioners – Restaurants, hotels, hospitals, car washes and even manufacturing can all save money with soft water from Culligan.
4. Commercial Reverse Osmosis – Culligan has the most options for reverse osmosis for your business ranging from 100 gallons/day to thousands of gallons per hour.
5. Deionized or Ultrapure Lab-Grade Water – For medical and lab quality water in Southeast Texas and Southwest Louisiana.