By combining ozone and ultraviolet technologies,CulliganAir™ is designed to not only reduce many common molds and bacteria in your air duct, but also reduces common odors and freshens stale air. CulliganAir is installed right into your air circulation system, so it cleans the air throughout your entire home.
Air Purification Systems
- Purifies the air in all the rooms of your home
- Combines ultraviolet light and ozone technologies (two of natures’ most powerful disinfectants) in one complete system
- Installs directly into air circulation system for silent operation
- Unit treats up to 3,000 sq.ft. or (278cu.ft./min at 70F, 55% RH)
- Reduces the survival of airborne bacteria greater than 98%
- Reduces cigarette smoke, pet, bathroom and cooking odors
- Freshens stale air
- Ozone control is adjustable and only active when air is flowing
- For Indoor Use Only
Breakthrough technology provides superior indoor air quality!Poor indoor air quality is a problem for many people. So how’s the air in your home? Here are common characteristics that contribute to poor air quality.
- Mold Spores
- Dust Mites
- Pet Dander
- Unpleasant pet odors
- Annoying tobacco odors
- Unappetizing cooking odors
- Stale Air
- Stale House Odors
- Kitchen and bathroom odors
- Anti-Fungal Reduction – mold (Penicillium Funculosm) reduction in ducts tested greater than 99.9%
- Anti-Bacterial reduction – bacteria (Serratia Marcescens) reduction in ducts tested greater than 98%
- Odor reduction
- Cigarette smoke
- Pet odors
- Musty odors
- Cooking (fried fish, boiled cabbage)
- Bathroom odors
- Freshens Stale Air
Click Images Below To Watch Video Testimonials About Culligan Air:
Find out why our Culligan Air customers are absolutely satisfied with their air purifying system.
We had an attic fire in our home. The smoke was bad enough that my asthma came back.
My grandson used to wake up in the morning with sniffles. He just stayed 3 days and no sniffles.