Here’s how Soft Water Saves You Money:
- The University of New Mexico discovered softened water can reduce hot water heating costs 29.6%.
- The Battelle Institute revealed that soap, laundry, and dish-detergent usage can be cut by up to 75%!
- Plumbing and Fixtures will be free of hard water build-up.
- Clothes won’t fade or lose color as quickly.
- Towels will stay fuller, fluffier, and last longer.
- Appliances that use water will have a longer life.
- Soap Scum will no longer build up on bath tubs, shower doors, or your skin.
With Culligan, cleaning bathrooms doesn’t have to be an all-day job!
Is your Water working for you… or against you?
Hard water requires more soap and synthetic detergents for home laundry and washing, and contributes to scaling in boilers and industrial equipment. Hardness is caused by compounds of calcium and magnesium, and by a variety of other metals. General guidelines for classification of waters are: 0 to 60 mg/L (milligrams per liter) as calcium carbonate is classified as soft; 61 to 120 mg/L as moderately hard; 121 to 180 mg/L as hard; and more than 180 mg/L as very hard.
So how is SOFT water better than HARD water?Hard water is hard on appliances, hard on hot water heaters, hard on pipes, hard on your skin and hair. Soft water cleans better, saves time, money and energy. Once you experience life with a Culligan water softener, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it. The soft, treated, conditioned water you get from a Culligan water softener will make life easier all around your house. With soft, Culligan water you will notice a dramatic difference everywhere you use water:
- Tubs and showers are no longer covered in soap scum and spots
- Sinks and faucets are cleaner with little or no scale buildup
- Clothes, linens and towels are much softer to the touch
- Appliances work more efficiently and last longer
- Pipes are clearer and free of scale buildup
- Use up to 75% less detergent and soap
- Clothes are cleaner and brighter
- Click here to learn about Softeners and Septic System Performance!
What makes Culligan my best choice?The Culligan HE Water Softener is the Consumer Digest Best Buy Softener!
Culligan Gold Series Water Softener
Consumer Digest Best Buy Softener