In addition to our periodic and seasonal specials, Southeast Texas Water offers several ongoing deals. These include our Bottled Water Special, our Referral Program, and a Free Water Analysis visit to test your water.[box]
Free Water Analysis ($75.00 Value)
What’s in your water?
Having your water tested will help you determine your exact needs, even though you may already know you have one or more water problems. So do you have hard water? Find out. Simply submit a service request to have your water tested.
In determining your needs, a water expert will look at a number of things. For example, the hardness level of the water, iron, pH, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) as well as the size of your family will influence the size or type of equipment necessary for water softening. Additional problems may require additional equipment solutions. The same principles hold true for drinking water systems.[/box] [box]
Customer referral BonusRecommend Culligan service to a friend, relative or neighbor, and we’ll give you both 1 month of free service.
- Recommend Culligan Portable Exchange, The Culligan Good Water Drinking Machine, or Automatic Softener Service to a friend, relative or neighbor
- When they sign up for Culligan service from Southeast Texas Water, we will credit you both for 1 month of free service on your residential account (maximum value of $150.) Just our way of saying, “Thanks for your business, and thanks for the confidence you’ve shown in us by recommending our service to your friends.”
Bottled Water SpecialLet Southeast Texas Water deliver your Cold Water Cooler and four (4) bottles of Purified Drinking Water and pay only a setup fee of $34.95 plus tax! We’ll also give you your first month’s rent for free and waive the deposit!
- Stylish Cook & Cold Bottled Water Cooler with WaterSafe Top
- Four (4) Bottles of Purified Drinking Water.
- Free Delivery.
- Free First Months Rent
- No Deposit Fee.
- You Pay Only the Setup Fee of $34.95 plus tax.